Artisteer 2.3 is now available for download. Check all the new features that they have added.
- Resolved an issue with TinyMCE Save & Cancel buttons not being displayed in IE7.
- Added support for “Allow Comments” feature.
- Added support for the <!-nextpage-> quick tag.
- Added gallery class to CSS (style.css) as a fix for IE.
- Fixed issue with function the_author() being used instead of the_author_posts_link().
- Fixed problem with the word “(Edit)” being always displayed in English in the comments area.
- Fixed an issue with Date & Author metadata icons being linked together.
- Added support for Image Attach module.
- Resolved an issue with breadcrumbs not always being displayed.
- Fixed a problem with “Show Tags” and “Show Category” options in Artisteer not being reflected in Drupal themes.
- Added breadcrumb component.
- Included additional DNN places (regions) similar to Joomla positions.
- New graphics: textures, glares and icons.
- Sample photos included within content to make the template thumbnails and preview more attractive.
- Improved product performance.
- Artisteer projects can no longer be saved in trial mode (you will need to purchase the product to be able to save projects).
Click here to download the latest beta version.