E-Commerce Shopping Website
Do you want to allow clients to purchase your products online? Dont want to pay an absolute fortune for that to happen? Well its just come a little bit easier and more affordable right now.
I have put together a real enticing package for someone wanting to start selling their products online. You wont be paying R10 000 or even 20 000 to get started. Pay from as little as R4 000.00 and that will get you up and running.
All E-Commerce websites will be running on a WordPress E-Commerce Eco System which is super easy to manage and load new products. No more hopping back and forth with the designer. This you will be able to manage from your own computer and what ever time and place you choose.
Please fill in the enquiry form below and we will get back to you with a no Obligation Free Quote.
- Security – Safe and Secure. The E-Commerce Software has been fully security audited by the leading WordPress security firm Sucuri to ensure it meets the highest WordPress security standards possible.
- Easy to Manage – You will be able to add new products, delete products, change prices, add product images etc. Simple to use.
- Check out the reports on how your shop is doing every month, built in.
- Shipping and Tax – Allow you to adjust your shipping and tax, right in the website.
- One Page Checkout – Allow customers to check out quickly
- Front Page Slideshow – Slideshow to Display your products
- Product Filtering for easy search.
Payment Gateway Information
Select your payment gateway from the list below, to receive your payment. Please note that other payment gateways are not suitable with this e-commerce system at the moment. This might change after time. Please note: Certain Payment Gateways charge per transaction or a monthly fee and a merchant account with the bank. So click on each of the links below and see how they work and what they offer in the form of transactions. The payment gateways will also assist you in setting up a Merchant Account with the bank. I highly Recommend Payfast, as a payment gateway.
- evripay (They don’t require a merchant account) *
- virtual card services
- payfast (They don’t require a merchant account) *
- paypal (They don’t require a merchant account) *