How does Payment Work?
- I charge 50% upfront and balance on completion for websites R2000.00 and over.
- Websites are loaded live once the balance of the website has been paid and proof of payment has been sent to us.
- Websites that are less than R2000.00 ie 1 page website are charged in full upfront.
- Payment via Cash or EFT only. No Cheques accepted.
How do we view the finished website before it goes live?
- All websites that are designed by us are loaded onto our testing server. From here you will be able to view and test all aspects of your website.
- We will provide you with a link to your website. Only you will have the link to the website.
- Once you have approved of the website and the final payment has been made, it will be loaded live.
What do we need in order to get a website designed?
- A domain name
- Logo (we do not design logos, so we can put you in touch with a couple of graphic designers that will be able to assist you. You will need to contact them for a separate quote. Its not included in our costs)
- Images of your business or stock images (Free Stock Image websites Pixabay, Unsplash and Pexels ) The larger the image sizes the better it is.
- Content – You will need to provide a few things:
- Home Page – Basic Summary of your business and what you offer. Call to Action is important here.
- About Us – Summary of your business and what you are about. A bit of history included. Summary of the main team players
- Testimonials – Testimonials from happy existing clients to show that your business is trustworthy
- Contact Information – Address, Telephone and Mobile Number and Links to Social Networks ie. Facebook, Twitter Linkedin
- Links to all your Social Media
- Services – An overview and maybe a list of all the products and services you provide
- Enquiry form – Fields you want included in the form besides the usual Name, Email, Telephone and Message.
- Links to some of the websites, that you like the look of, that have a feature you want included etc. This give us a good idea of the style of website you are wanting.
- Hosting – If you are not going to host with us, we will need the Control Panel Details / Konsole or the FTP details and the Database details from your hosting company. It is best to provide this early so it doesn’t slow down the process of making your website LIVE once we are finished.
Do you provide Hosting?
- Unfortunately we do not provide hosting.
- We do however recommend Texo
Where can i see your Previous Work?
Check out our Portfolio page, where you can view some of our previous work
Do you offer a monthly Website Update and Maintenance Package?
No unfortuntaely not. We will quote you on any work that needs to be done once we have seen the changes you need to make.
Our standard update charge is R300 per hour.
A mininmum of 1 hour of changes is required in order to proceed with changes.