Search Engine Optimisation
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS
As of 2009, Google and Yahoo (Bing) no longer uses meta keywords in web ranking.
So we will not be using meta keywords on your website to rank your website.
Here are some links to explain why:
Search engine optimisation – in order to get good rankings on the 3 main search engines (Google, Yahoo & Bing) your site needs to be optimized to the specified requirements by the Search Engines. If the specified requirements are not followed the likelihood of getting good rankings are very slim. At Web Design Cape Town we follow the specified requirements and with our SEO knowledge we work hard to improve our clients rankings.
Search Engine Optimisation includes the following:
- Linking to like minded sites
- Full Website SEO audit.
- Sending out email links
- Checking for missing alt tags
- Creating xml sitemaps
- Uploading sitemaps to search engines
- Notifying Google, Yahoo and Bing of sitemaps
- Checking for 404 errors
- Rank Checking on specified main keywords
- Full SEO report at the end of each month
- Monthly maintenance on your CMS Software, checking if the version is up to date and the plugins or modules are up to date.
Cost from R600 per month
For larger websites please request a quote.
If you need a Quote on Search Engine Optimisation or need to find out more about the service and what it entails, please fill in the enquiry form below and we will get back to you.